IGNORED

Editor/Assembler II problems solved

Imperious

I am just posting this in case anyone else found that burning the already made up bin file from this website failed

http://home.vodafonethuis.nl/fgkaal/Modules/mod_edas2.html#edas_2

This was one of the 1st eproms I burned after putting together one of the v0.3c Jon Guidry boards. The menu came up

no probs, then just rebooted back to the boot screen.

Tested on Classic99 too, same there.

Anyway, I just joined up the individual files manually and all is good.

Apologies to the website Author but there is no way to contact anyone. Unless I have missed something obvious

with regards to the "complete module" file, this is just a heads up so it hopefully can get fixed.

• 2 months later...

I wasn't aware there was an EPROM-only version of the Editor Assembler before today.

Does this mean future Supercarts could be designed and built without sacrificing EA cartridges for their GROMS?

The EPROM and the ram would have to be addressed in the same 8k cart space.. Won't work IMHO.

That's what this version does. I also have Gazoo's EB 2.7 cart which does this but was wondering if this being on EPROM meant we wouldn't need to keep removing GROMs from E/A carts to make Supercarts.

As Arcadeshopper pointed out though, the 27C256 EPROM will be mapping to/over the area the RAM would normally sit in a Supercart, so it looks like E/A carts are going to continue being harvested for the greater good!

Edited by UKRetrogamer