IGNORED

HSC Season 3 ~ SILVER Medal Bracket ~ Bracket Challenge

Vocelli

Im not even going to post a score, not even going to get near that! Well done, well deserved win ;-)

Shame. I loved this game as a kid and played it a lot. Never crossed 100k in my youth, as far as I know. Only the HSC motivated me to try for more, and this game really gets "easy" if you catch a good wave of flow. It could have happened to you as well.

But then - you mentioned during the season that it's not one of your favourites. I would say my win was more luck of the draw than skill. In other games, you would have dominateded me.

All the best for next season. See you there!

• Like 2

STRAT O GEMS DELUXE 67,330

PICTURE: attachicon.gifStrat-O-Gems Deluxe (2005) (J. Payson).png

VIDEO:

Picture and video sent to Vocelli.

Larcentyler - it's your turn to try to beat me!

You may have beaten me this round. But next Medal Round, if we're up against each other, I'm going to hold nothing back in crushing you!!

• Like 1

Wow, Oyama... Can it really be that you participated in none of the three games that were chosen for the final during the season? Or did I just not look hard enough at the standings?

Anyway. I'm not very good at either of them, but I will try to put up as much of a fight as I can. All the best to you for the coming two weeks!

Wow, Oyama... Can it really be that you participated in none of the three games that were chosen for the final during the season? Or did I just not look hard enough at the standings?

Anyway. I'm not very good at either of them, but I will try to put up as much of a fight as I can. All the best to you for the coming two weeks!

Karokoenig, I didn't participate in the 3 games on regular weeks of this HSC Season 3 - Pele's Soccer, Lock N Chase and Grand Prix.

But I will focus at least on Lock N Chase and Grand Prix. The last one I will play on PAL Format (German Version by Ariola as presented in the picture below).

post-24681-0-94332100-1412028413_thumb.png

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

Not really, Oyama... So far, I managed one (!) attempt at finishing a game of Soccer this whole week. And I had to go away from the console after 8 minutes. The score was so bad, I didn't feel the urge to post it at all. 4-6 against me or so.

I think it's only fair to concede victory to you now, so you don't waste much more time trying to score higher. Life had other plans for me. And it has plans for me during the remaining days of the week as well.

I wish I could have put up more of a fight at least, be a bit of a challenge to you. But even with much more time on my hands, I am certain that I wouldn't be able to beat a player like you.

Everyone please congratulate oyamafamily, Silver Medal Winner - and a damn worthy one as well. Cheers!

It was a fun season for me, and Silver Medal Runner-up certainly ain't bad. So I'm happy, and will definetly be back next season :grin:.

• Like 3

Thank you very much, Karokoenig.

Now, I would like to invite you to participate in the HighScore.com Official Contests, which involve Atari Systems (including 2600, 5200 and 7800).

These contests started on October 5th, 2014, and will end on December 20th, 2014.

Win trophies and conquer the world.

For more details: http://highscore.com/contest/

Not really, Oyama... So far, I managed one (!) attempt at finishing a game of Soccer this whole week. And I had to go away from the console after 8 minutes. The score was so bad, I didn't feel the urge to post it at all. 4-6 against me or so.

I think it's only fair to concede victory to you now, so you don't waste much more time trying to score higher. Life had other plans for me. And it has plans for me during the remaining days of the week as well.

I wish I could have put up more of a fight at least, be a bit of a challenge to you. But even with much more time on my hands, I am certain that I wouldn't be able to beat a player like you.

Everyone please congratulate oyamafamily, Silver Medal Winner - and a damn worthy one as well. Cheers!

It was a fun season for me, and Silver Medal Runner-up certainly ain't bad. So I'm happy, and will definetly be back next season :grin:.

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

Since I'm the Winner, here is my final battle on Silver Medal Finals with Grand Prix Game 4 - 2:10.33

Grand Prix is one of 3 games which I enjoyed more this week.

And since I don't need to win all 3 games, I will not waste any time to play Pele's Soccer (Game 52).

PICTURE: post-24681-0-68544700-1412815885_thumb.png

VIDEO (FINAL TAKE POSTED THROUGH YOUTUBE):

Picture and video sent to Vocelli.