IGNORED

Loose Carts - Taking Offers

SoulBuster

Make an offer on anything in the picture through PM. I'll take offers for a few days [mid-week next week] and post when I will stop taking orders and notify the highest offer for each item.

I tested them all and they all work, even the bare boards. They come with what you see.

post-34424-0-73189400-1411702987_thumb.jpg

You cannot offend me. If you offer is reasonable it will be accepted, if not I will counter-offer.

My problem is that my price ceiling for games these days is in the $5-10 range. I'm not quite at the point where every new addition to the collection is gonna cost me real money. Plus thanks to this forum I'm really thinking a boxed collection (outside of a few) is doable, so now loose carts just make me go "shrug, maybe if it's a huge deal". I guess this is my roundabout way of saying "I'd be curious what you expect for these" :) I'm so used to picking up stuff at well below retail that I don't even know where to begin.

I am curious though - why the bare boards?

Edited by freeweed

I am curious though - why the bare boards?

They are how I received them. They are some of the more rare titles, Jetson's and Melody Blaster can sell for a lot of money. Of course I do not expect that for bare boards, but it could be a way for someone to get those titles at a relatively inexpensive price.