IGNORED

Add YOUR Intellivision Flashback to the Serial Number Database!

Rev

Added #58 from CGE.

I should mention that they had the sleeves pre-numbered and weren't necessarily handing them out in exact order. They had a big stack and would grab a handful at a time to sign, but would sometimes get out of order. At some point after the panel with the BSRs, they had all of the BSRs pre-sign giant stacks of them. Who knows if they got mixed up. The two people who purchased before me on the first day (Cmart and Lathe?) got #s 59 and 60. The next day I picked up an extra sleeve and it was #152. I think they sold them in approximate order, but not perfect order.

Added #58 from CGE.

I should mention that they had the sleeves pre-numbered and weren't necessarily handing them out in exact order. They had a big stack and would grab a handful at a time to sign, but would sometimes get out of order. At some point after the panel with the BSRs, they had all of the BSRs pre-sign giant stacks of them. Who knows if they got mixed up. The two people who purchased before me on the first day (Cmart and Lathe?) got #s 59 and 60. The next day I picked up an extra sleeve and it was #152. I think they sold them in approximate order, but not perfect order.

By Saturday (Day 2) they were very much out of order. Also, they had a list with some of the more "desirable" numbers (1, 100, 200, etc) with names next to them - so people were obviously calling dibs from early on.

Plus, they happily let you choose a number if you asked and were willing to paw through the pile. Which is how I ended up with 83 - I can't think of a more appropriate number for a numbered 80s retro device.