IGNORED

I want a first gen Vita, I have some trades

toptenmaterial

Ok, so I am looking for a first gen PS Vita with the awesome OLED screen. I have some stuff to trade, and can maybe throw some cash in too. This is sort of a tentative list, in the future I'll narrow it down to a proper list with pics and such. So here is what I have on the table:

PSP-3000 with an 8 gig card. Overall it's in very good shape. There is a minor surface scratch that I can pick up on from time to time. It has been hacked, and a friend of a little birdy told me that you can run backups on it. It's not so bad at emu either.

An Atari 800 computer. What a sexy beast. I do have some floppy drives that generally work, as well as some floppies.

An Atari 7800, with probably about 60 games, mostly 2600 in variety. All commons and some of them are quite fun.

Various boxes. That's all they are, spare cardboard boxes for 3DS XL, PSP, iPhone 5, older iPod, Wii U and PS4.

If anyone has a nice first gen Vita they'd like to part with and would like to make a deal, please send me a message. Thanks.