IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

This morning I spent a good bit of time playing Halloween. I'm a big fan of horror games in general, and as the first video game to feature blood and decapitation this one holds a special place in my heart. :lol: Pixilated violence aside, I think it's actually a really fun game and I always enjoy it whenever I give it a play.

• Like 1

I got a copy of Popeye a few days ago, so I've been playing that. :)

This morning I spent a good bit of time playing Halloween. I'm a big fan of horror games in general, and as the first video game to feature blood and decapitation this one holds a special place in my heart. :lol: Pixilated violence aside, I think it's actually a really fun game and I always enjoy it whenever I give it a play.

Sweet great game, I've not had a physical cart of it though yet. :D

• Like 2

I got a copy of Popeye a few days ago, so I've been playing that. :)

Sweet great game, I've not had a physical cart of it though yet. :D

Nice pickup! Popeye is a lotta fun, and Parker Brothers did a great job on the music for it too. As far as Halloween goes, I don't own a real copy either but I do have a reproduction copy that I think looks great and plays just like the real thing. It was printed on an Apollo cartridge (the shell was originally home to Space Cavern), and aside from the "Games by Apollo" text embossed on the back of the shell I think it looks pretty accurate to the original cartridge. I'd still like to own a real copy of Halloween someday, but until then this reproduction will continue to my favorite and most prized cartridge in my Atari 2600 collection. :)

R1Yu0l1.jpg

• Like 1

Nice pickup! Popeye is a lotta fun, and Parker Brothers did a great job on the music for it too. As far as Halloween goes, I don't own a real copy either but I do have a reproduction copy that I think looks great and plays just like the real thing. It was printed on an Apollo cartridge (the shell was originally home to Space Cavern), and aside from the "Games by Apollo" text embossed on the back of the shell I think it looks pretty accurate to the original cartridge. I'd still like to own a real copy of Halloween someday, but until then this reproduction will continue to my favorite and most prized cartridge in my Atari 2600 collection. :)

Oh nice, I was wondering about a Repro. That one looks great. :D

Yeah I was always happy with Popeye back in the day on my VCS, though my wife grew up with the NES port so she doesn't particularly like the VCS version. :(

Just this morning I played Ms.Pacman, Pacman 8k, Burger Time, Run Out! (flipped once), beat Titan Axe twice on hard, and played Spy Hunter!

Wow nice man, you've had a full day already. x3

Pac-Man Arcade Enhanced, Missile Command, and Solar Fox this evening. This is my personal best score on Solar Fox. I don't think I've ever made it past rack 7 or so before tonight. f82e198900532d29b0a0c7acc85f2172.jpg

And let's not forget about Communist Mutants From Space!

31d1b36c99ddde3296c432dc5ea70c71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

Edited by 24Fanatic365
  • Like 1

Just when I thought I had played every game worth playing on the 2600, today I discovered a new game I had never even heard of before and man is it ever fun! I spent a good 3 hours with it this afternoon and just couldn't put it down. For anyone who likes action/adventure games like H.E.R.O. and Pitfall II: Lost Caverns, I highly suggest you check out:

9y8er6p.png

• Like 2