IGNORED

FFS I love em but jesus.

You ever come across 'clamshell' coleco/cbs games for Intv?

Shameless begging.... :grin: Actually it would be cool to find more. How many have you found so far? I know of only donkey kong and carnival. Now that i think of it i need to play some carnival.

Edited by pimpmaul69

2600s are pretty common. Nes is getting pretty rare snes onwards common as. Ive never seen an Aquarius. C64 is getting pretty rare.

There is 1 store in my state that I know of.

Im in West Aus so we are pretty isolated from the rest of the country. 2000 km from the nearest other capital city. So for me, freight for an inty is 30 bucks or more from eastern states.

It is not I as I am innocent of this crime! Why does he want so many?

Having said that I have a few consoles but most are untested (yet) that I got from a old friend after perusing him for 10 years to get some "mint" consoles that were returned to the retailer under warranty that then became mothballed for 30 years.

I have fixed and sold a couple of them a year or two ago but the bulk still need checking initially with the MTE201 program.

One day I will get to them all.

Edited by Utopia

Sounds like someone is hoarding the AU market!

Not me of course.

You ever come across 'clamshell' coleco/cbs games for Intv?

Not guilty at the moment.

you have the DK clamshell already don't you Rev? I think we're all watching for another Carnival to appear.

We did have a good retro games store in Sydney but it closed down. Flea markets are around but it's rare to find retro stuff. See the odd n64 and ps1. Gamesmen has a limited amount of old stock. They have bern open over 30 years, they were one of the major Intellivision dealers through the 80s. They had lots of new old stock Atari Lynx games which was good. They have a retro museum in store so it's worth a visit.