IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic april 11th and 12th ,2015

Dan Iacovelli

Btw - whats the prototype game I hear people talking about that got a beer spilled down it? (I swear it wasn't me, I'm more of a flask of whiskey guy myself, lol) I just don't remember seeing it but maybe I got there too late...

It was in the basement arcade area. It was a Primal Rage II machine. Jeff and I got to play with it before the accident, it was alright but nothing special. Sort of a generic fighter with dinosaurs thrown in now and then.

• Like 1

It was in the basement arcade area. It was a Primal Rage II machine. Jeff and I got to play with it before the accident, it was alright but nothing special. Sort of a generic fighter with dinosaurs thrown in now and then.

I played it at ghost not to long ago its pretty good game

Ah, down in the retroids room. I didn't spend too much time down there this year. Yeah, I'm not too crazy about Primal Rage so an unpolished Primal Rage 2 probably wouldn't have done much for me but still would have been cool to see :)

Btw - whats the prototype game I hear people talking about that got a beer spilled down it? (I swear it wasn't me, I'm more of a flask of whiskey guy myself, lol) I just don't remember seeing it but maybe I got there too late...

Primal Rage 2

Now I'm sad I didn't play it Saturday, only looked at other people playing it for awhile.

- Stupid phone, didn't see there was a new page of replies already...

Edited by thanatos

Ah, down in the retroids room. I didn't spend too much time down there this year. Yeah, I'm not too crazy about Primal Rage so an unpolished Primal Rage 2 probably wouldn't have done much for me but still would have been cool to see :)

yes it was in the retoids room, but I played it at the arcade prior the show (about 3 or 4 months ago)

I had a real good time at the show. Definitely will have to go both days next year. There is way too much to see/sensory overload for one day. Seemed like vendors and exhibitors were packing up and ready to get out of there by the time noon rolled around Sunday.

I thought the Odyssey display was nice and in a good spot for people to notice it. Liked the Steal Battalion room and the FM Towns Marty caught my attention.

Unbelievable that there were open seats at the bar when the presentations were going on. Sitting there and watching the speakers was the highlight of the day for me.

Only spent $5 in the Tent. I was looking for 3 uncommon but cheep snes games ($5-10) and literally couldn't find them at any table. Vendors either had good games they wanted top dollar for or Garbage for top dollar. Ebay here I come...

(although my dad did pick up Alien Vs. Predator Jag for $15 which was a good deal).

Tons of freebees at the Nintendo room for me and the nieces. I got a nice Xenoblade cardboard counter display from them.

• Like 1

My impression of Primal Rage 2 was that it was really unbalanced. There are a couple of characters where you can just mash buttons and pull off unstoppable combos, and others that you can't do much of anything with. Also, the characters looked really derpy. The game isn't a turd exactly, but the world probably wasn't any worse off when it wasn't released.

Then again, I never cared for the first Primal Rage, so take that as you will.