Burnout Paradise

Orange Box (Half Life/Portal)

Eternal Sonata

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Ninja Gaiden II

Mark of the Ninja

Puzzle Quest 1&2

Oblivion

I also thought Kameo and Tenchu Z were great.

I switched to PC gaming halfway through last gens cycle so I would have picked Skyrim, Dishonored, Borderlands and Dragon Age Origins but I enjoyed them on PC a whole more than on the 360 or PS3.

I can't believe Bioshock and Fallout is still on my backlog.

Anyone who cares: Those green boxes are fairly easy to get and cheap on Amazon. I had to buy a bunch cause used games are always nasty these days it seems.

To compile a list like this you really need to have played an awful lot of games. In 6 years of ownership, I doubt I've played more than 50 games.

TBH I can't really think of any 'stand out' games for the 360. Even Skyrim for me is a bit 'I don't know what the fuss is about.' I suppose the 10 games I enjoyed most were:

Forza 4

FIFA 14

Orbitron: Revolution

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Mirror's Edge

Pac-Man CE

F1 2013

Assassin's Creed 2

Gears of War 2

Mass Effect 2

• 3 weeks later...

I won't lable sequels, prequels etc, cause I consider those all one game really (especially this day in age)

Faves,

Halo

Elder Scrolls

Viva Pinata

PGR

Minecraft

PlantsvsZombies

Portal

Dead Island

Darkness

Redfactiongurella

Halo is right at the bottom, especially since they've tried just hacking it down to "yet another call of duty" but other than 4 I loved it.

Surely this topic already exists. Maybe change the title? I'd also like to read your list without having to watch a video. I'm a video scrooge.

Edit - Here is my edited list from the last time this topic came up (it was a top 12):

I've logged A LOT of 360 hours but many of the games I've played in a series, so I chose not to fill up my list with various games in the same series

1) Mass Effect series (3 stands out)

2) Batman Arkham series (City stands out)

3) Assassin's Creed series (2 stands out)

4) Elder Scrolls series (I kinda prefer Oblivion)

5) The Walking Dead XBLA

6) Pinball FX2 XBLA (Avengers table is great)

7) Red Dead Redemption (I'm not a GTA fan)

8 ) Gears of War series (2 stands out for me with Hoard mode)

9) Fallout Series (F3)

10) Settlers of Catan XBLA

Honorable mention for Portal 2 which I played on Steam. The word LEGO should also appear somewhere in the next 5-10 games I would mention, but it doesn't seem to fit in a top 10.

I also own some games for this gen that I haven't gotten around to playing yet: Dishonored, Deus Ex, Xcom. They might make their way on this list at some point.

AND as Cim and others kinda point out, almost everything is now going multi-platform which means your top list for this console might just be what you coincidentally played here first.