IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 3 Build-A-Menu. Service

SoulBuster

I am going to help anyone who needs help adding ROMs to their Cuttle Cart 3.

1. Put the micro sd card from the cuttle cart in your pc or mac.

2. Zip up the entire file structure that is on it into a single zip file. Mac users, make sure to use zip.

3. Make another zip that includes the ROMs that you want to add.

4. Explain exactly what you want even if it means a complete menu redesign.

5. Pm me with your zip files and explanation.

6. I will Pm you back with an updated menu layout zipped.

7. Either erase your Cuttle Cart 3 sd card or use a different one that is empty and copy the entire file structure located in the zip I send to the sd card.

8. Plug the sd card in your cuttle cart and you are ready to go.

Note: I will only use roms that you send me and assume you got them legally.

• Like 4

This is cool! Yeah, mine is a bit of a mess LOL. Have some stuff to add as well.

I've never even tried my Cuttle Cart 3. I had no idea it was going to be an "involved" process, as I assumed it was like any other cart. So I'm glad to see some help!

Thanks.

Zip up your roms and I will build it for you and send them back.

If sending a zip through PM does not work, just pm me and I will reply with my email address.

I've never even tried my Cuttle Cart 3. I had no idea it was going to be an "involved" process, as I assumed it was like any other cart. So I'm glad to see some help!

Thanks.

It's actually quite simple: You plug-in your Micro-SSD card into your PC, look for the folder, and drag-n-drop your ROMs into the ROM folder.

That's it, really.

The complication comes if you want to build menus and sub-menus using the tool provided by the vendor, which is very clunky. However, you can bypass it by just editing the menu text files manually.

It's actually quite simple: You plug-in your Micro-SSD card into your PC, look for the folder, and drag-n-drop your ROMs into the ROM folder.

In my experience they will not show up unless they are added to the menu. I will try that again tonight.

The complication comes if you want to build menus and sub-menus using the tool provided by the vendor, which is very clunky. However, you can bypass it by just editing the menu text files manually.

The text menus are very picky. I have tried editing them in notepad and textpad and if you do not get the end of line correct, which you can't in notepad but can in text pad, none of the games will show up. You can replace items already in the menu, but adding is very hit and miss, especially if you do not get the end of line right. This is the whole reason I wrote a new menu system. I stopped development on it because of the impending multi-cart releases.