IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

I have a handful of Concertos left and I have PM'ed those in order who requested to purchase one (since last week, that is.) I set up an inventory-controlled order page so they don't get oversold. One per person please. I will give everyone about a week to order then will start offering the remaining to others who PM'ed me after that.

Order placed for one nekked board. BYOBB (Bring your own Ball Blazer)

• Like 1

Are there instructions on adding a pokey to Concerto cart?

Sent from my non beer holding hand.

Yeah I need to know this too. As I will put it in backwards are screw something up.

Just a clear pic of the pokey installed if it is socketed then will be easy.

• Like 1

One side of the POKEY chip has a slight indentation marker in the center that aligns with the slight indentation marker on a PCB and/or socket for it.

You can see how it appears on the PCB batari posted a while back - highlighted with the red arrow below:

post-18-0-66712300-1477586195_thumb.png

Here is a POKEY chip with that same marker highlighted:

post-18-0-53428100-1477586367_thumb.png

Below is a typical socket for a POKEY chip:

post-18-0-88339700-1477587930_thumb.png

• Like 2

One side of the POKEY chip has a slight indentation marker in the center that aligns with the slight indentation marker on a PCB and/or socket for it.

You can see how it appears on the PCB batari posted a while back - highlighted with the red arrow below:

CONCERTO_PCB_EDIT.png

Here is a POKEY chip with that same marker highlighted:

Pokey_CHIP_EDIT.png

Below is a typical socket for a POKEY chip:

POKEY_SOCK_EDIT.png

Will a socket fit inside a 7800 shell? Like this one:

https://www.radioshack.com/products/40-pin-retention-contact?variant=20332037573

If it's a Commando A78 file, some of them have the POKEY turned off in the header, including the official AA one. Try this one instead.

I downloaded a 7800 No_Intro set a while back. Are the headers set correctly? Not that it matters too much since only two bitd games used it and I own both. My primary interest in Concerto is for homebrew. :D

Also if there's [un]official label art someone can print off for me, that would be cool. I'll probably drill a hole for the LED when I cut the USB and SD slots, maybe even swap out the LED color. I'm leaning towards green right now but who knows..,