IGNORED

CLASSIC CONSOLE MAGAZINE: A new FREE Retro Publication

Just a note to say:This months issue features an interview i did with Chris Shrigley, Chris refers back to Xbox versions of various games, but states them as the Xbox 360...simple confusion, something we all tend to do etc.

I did not 'correct' the mistake before sending it on, for good reason....
As i've stated before, i do not 'tamper' with any of the answers i get to my questions, to suit a personal viewpoint i may or may not hold towards a system or game.No part quotes, adjusting of sale figures or anything like that.Interviews forwarded as they come in.
warts n all, but 100% honest, just the way the dragon likes 'em.

• 2 months later...

Josh has posted (on RVG) that whilst magazine has encountered a few problems, it is still very much alive and kicking:

'Indeed the magazine is still going. We hit a rough patch as many independent fan based publications I have discovered do. Personally I was dealing with some health concerns and the beginnings of a new career move which unfortunately took the vast majority of my time.

But, we are proceeding onward and upward. We are literally days away from the next issue being released and as I promised to our friends on social media we will be doing an issue every month from here on out, no delays, no postponements.

Part of what I have realized is that in order to make this happen, I need to outsource some of the work, which I have begun to do. Thanks everybody for hanging in there with us, and I guarantee the best is yet to come!'

Source (as i said above) RVG.

• 2 months later...

Just to let you know Issue 6 is now out for subscribers (it's FREE to subscribe, as is the magazine itself in PDF form):

http://classicconsolemag.weebly.com/

This months issue features the interview i did with Ex-Argonaut Coder 'Nic Cusworth' (Croc, Creature Shock, Vortex etc) and we chat about these and Nic's later projects and Lost Games.

Hope you very much enjoy the issues so far.

It's been a pleasure to do the interviews i have for them (published and those due for future issues..think after current issue there's another 5 forwarded yet to be seen).
Hopefully you'll be able to download issue 6 off the bat, had some subscribers email me saying they had'nt been sent a link, despite having subscribed....
Any ideas Josh?