IGNORED

craigslist find

craigm71

Hello all! I was excited on a find on craigslist...at first he wanted $120...but I got him down to $80.00.. I think I got a hell of a deal but want to see what you all thought...everything works and for the most part, looks cosmetily good.

For a bonus two of the boxed games I needed!

post-33368-0-76723900-1415288948_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

System, 20 games (with one duplicate and assuming Turbo is in the styrofoam), Exp Mods 1 & 2 plus SA Controllers? Yeah, you got a deal I'd say. About half of what I'd expect to pay on Ebay pricing if everything is indeed functional! Nice find!

Thanks all, I got home and plugged it in and the graphics were off, like when my other Colecovision had the power supply go bad. I decided to clean the heck out of everything and things were working! After Dinner I was going to sit down with it and play a bit, but now the Colecovision goes right to game after the start up screen. I thought it was the controller, so I tried all the controllers I got today plug my Yuki modded controller that I know works. This happens even when I don't have a controller in!

Besides that, I tested everything else and all is good, even if I cant figure out the Colecovision, I still think I got a great deal.

You got a bad Octal Buffer IC for controller port #1 and this chip on the motherboard by the controller port needs to be replaced. You might as well replace the Octal Buffer IC for controller port #2 at the same time as well as add sockets for both of them and refurb the power switch. If you need someone to perform this work, Yurkie is the man to contact and even after repairs and shipping, you will still be ahead of the ballgame with what you paid for everything.