IGNORED

Tron Light Cycles for Colecovision - Work in progress

parkfun101

• 2 weeks later...

No worries, we're still working on the next releases :)

They should get released pretty soon by now

No worries here.. Light Grid Racing will make a great start to the Fall season...!!!!

I'm happy...

Thank you Vince!

Yes, Pre-Orders will start very soon!!

The sketch box on the left will be a special edition and will be a limited Edition :-D

Stay tuned!, More info to come :grin:

I'd like a chance to get a limited copy. Thank you for the updates and the cover art display. Edited by Twin_power

Special Limited Edition? :-) Very cool! I love the box art on all the boxes.

I'm so glad to be a part of all this! I'm also glad I used this Forum to not only let you guys know about the game, but to be able to utilize your ideas and put them into the game (along with credits to those that helped out).

Some of my friends thought I was crazy to be making games for a 30 year old system until they saw the box, cartridge, manual and got to play the games first hand....then they were like, "This is so awesome!" :D I have a passion for game making and and the entire game design process. I never just make a game to say I made a game, I'd rather make something that long after I'm gone, people will still enjoy because it has well thought out gameplay and a great replayability factor. If I don't enjoy my own game, I will either tweak it to make it more fun or I will not release it. :thumbsup: You guys on here are friendly, respectful, and just plain awesome :) and that is why I will continue making games for Colecovision.

• Like 5

Special Limited Edition? :-) Very cool! I love the box art on all the boxes.

I'm so glad to be a part of all this! I'm also glad I used this Forum to not only let you guys know about the game, but to be able to utilize your ideas and put them into the game (along with credits to those that helped out).

Some of my friends thought I was crazy to be making games for a 30 year old system until they saw the box, cartridge, manual and got to play the games first hand....then they were like, "This is so awesome!" :D I have a passion for game making and and the entire game design process. I never just make a game to say I made a game, I'd rather make something that long after I'm gone, people will still enjoy because it has well thought out gameplay and a great replayability factor. If I don't enjoy my own game, I will either tweak it to make it more fun or I will not release it. :thumbsup: You guys on here are friendly, respectful, and just plain awesome :) and that is why I will continue making games for Colecovision.

CRAZY! We are all crazy :-D This is how we like it :) You are doing awesome work! :thumbsup: I'm happy we have in our team!

I went with US2 boxart edition of Light Grid Racing, which have most of the artwork shown and not cut off. This game is going to be very awesome!!

Great single player game but I feel it really shines when playing two player simultaneous! That's not something that comes across in videos, but the ability to save your partner at the last second from certain death (or ensure they DO get killed ;)) is a great feature that is a rarity among two player games.

• Like 1

They sent out a mass emailing this morning - 15 LEs

Hi Gamers and Collectors!!

We are now ready to take Pre-orders! 2 new games for your Colecovision!

In first place we have an arcade classic that finally made it’s way to the Colecovision

BOMB JACK programmed by Michel Louvet BFG GamePassion.

You can have an idea of the game play here, Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTBWLSsueI

More about the game on AtariAge Forum:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217670-bombjack/

This game will be available in 2 box styles. US & CBS. (See picture)

Artwork by Crapahute

In Second place, a game that you’ve been waiting for a long time!

Light Grid Racing inspired by Tron cycles, a fantastic 2 players game.

This game was programmed by Todd Spangler.

Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrBkna0VPVc

More about the game on AtariAge Forum:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/231706-tron-light-cycles-for-colecovision-work-in-progress/

Available in 3 box styles US1, US2, CBS and 1 US Limited Edition (Limited to 15)

Artwork US1 by Crapahute , Artwork US2,CBS & SE by Atariboy2600

The Limited Edition of 15 Sketch US style will have a different cartridges color!

We are ready to take your Pre-orders!

Pre-Order your copy(s) now and be part of the first shipment, Shipping will start end of October, It is recommend to pre-order your copy now to be sure to secure a copy of your game(s)

Quantities are Limited!

If you are interested:

Pricing goes this way,

Bomb Jack: $50/ea

Light Grid Cycle: $50/ea

Light Grid Cycle LE: $150/ea (ONLY 15 Available)

IMPORTANT!!! If you want to buy the Limited Edition of LGR, send me an email first so I can confirm

It’s still available!

For Shipping to Canada & USA, it is $12 for first game and $3 each additional game.

International shipping is $18 plus $3 each additional game.

Ex. CAN/US If you buy 4 games 50+50+50+50+12+3+3+3 = $221

EX. International, If you buy 4 games 50+50+50+50+18+3+3+3 = $227

Please send your payment on Paypal colecomaster@hotmail.com

**Attention: When you proceed with your payment on Paypal, in the comment section,

PLEASE mark down the name of the game(s) you are buying and the box style.