IGNORED

HSC11 Round 21 Double Poll: "T" Games

therealbountybob

Two part Poll - we'll play 2 games in round 21!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Double Multi-Poll *A* - Pick as many choices as you wish from the two groups

• Transmuter
    • Tails of Dragons and Cavemen
    • Trail Blazer
    • Tank Commander
    • Twilight World
  2. 2. Double Multi-Poll *B* - Pick as many choices as you wish from the two groups

• The Extirpator
    • Trolls & Tribulations
    • Tube Baddies
    • Techno Ninja
    • Tricky Tracks

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Two part poll so please each pick a few games from group A and B.

There are a lot of platformers, a couple of shooters and a few of my *favourites too. I think these are ok for NTSC play ;-)

Checkout the games on Fandal and Atarimania

Tower Toppler didn't make the poll as it was 130XE only and I remember the game having technical issues/lockups?

Poll Closes Tuesday 10am UK time

POLL PART A

*Transmuter - Nice Horizontal Shooter 1 - despite the chucky graphics this is a fun game

transmuter.png

Tails of Dragons and Cavemen - Looks a really nice classic single screen platformer but not played it before (slap)

tales_of_dragons_and_cavemen.png

Trail Blazer - before there was Yoomp! there was Trail Blazer blazing a trail erm yes you get the idea, jump over the holes go fast and fall off etc!

trailblazer.png

*Tank Commander - really good arcade game - plod around in your tank and shoot stuff over small scrolling playfield, nice small missions - fun game and candidate for the best game never played in the HSC before!

tank_commander.png

Twilight World - interesting scrolling platformer

twilight_world.png

POLL PART B

The Extirpator - Nice Horzontal Shooter 2

the_extirpator.png

*Trolls and Tribulations - Superb part shooter part scrolling platformer, great game and one of my all time favourites

trolls_and_tribulations.png

*Tube Baddies - probably better as two player but still fun a quality arcade game, fix the leaky pipes and bounce the baddies into the bucket for a bonus!

tube_baddies.png

Techno Ninja - Scrolling platformer/explorer with many hidden features. Read the glowing review in the new Atari Pro ( c ) magazine Issue #1 (link on my signature)

tecno_ninja.png

Tricky Tracks - looks interesting - arrange tiles to build tracks score points, game has instructions on menu and a practice mode

tricky_tracks.png