IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

• Like 3

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

• Like 6

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Eye sea what you did their

• Like 1

airgames, on 10 Dec 2014 - 2:18 PM, said:airgames, on 10 Dec 2014 - 2:18 PM, said:

vector game

I thank you so much for your life lesson.

but all the principles that you've listed I know them very well.

unfortunately the bad faith towards people you close your eyes to certain things.

the great passion that I have about everything that reminds me of my childhood

I did make a mistake.

buy a fake thinking it was an original.

I believe I was correct with ATARI AGE.

nothing of what I have said or done has been disrespectful to someone.

Your English is getting alot better

Edited by roadrunner
  • Like 1

Master Phruby, on 10 Dec 2014 - 6:08 PM, said:

Well, I think we've all been changed by this thread. I just hope Gilligan doesn't come up with a rare prototype box for the Atari 2600 version of the Ewok Adventure or it will be sad times....

You should put this in your signature

----

Master Phruby you got a problem ??

you're the professor of ATARI AGE?

• Like 2