IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

There should be some quirky scene in the Hulk: like when Bruce Banner is in a donut shop and he's overwhelmed by the variety and cannot make up his mind. Yet, other customers waiting impatiently behind him tell Banner to hurry up.

attachicon.gifhulk_orders_donuts.jpg

Is that seriously any worse than falling over in your chair or biting your lip to make you angry like you have to do in the Hulk text adventure?

• Like 3

I agree. It's truly inspirational. In fact, this thread is a much better screenplay that practically writes itself. It touches all the big themes - the fragility of human life, the fact that some truths will necessarily remain hidden, and that everyone has a chance at redemption. For your enjoyment, I submit to you the outline of "Hulk Thread - The Movie":

The movie opens with the protagonist,...

This could be the movie of the year! Jim Parsons needs to star in it.

• Like 4

I thought google translate mangled things, so I asked a friend for help. He is Italian and English is his second language. I explained the situation as best as I could, then asked him if he could figure out the true meaning to "close this discussion..."

He laughed and said it didn't make sense in either language!

• Like 2

All I want for Christmas is this topic hand printed on heavy paper de luxe and bound in leather.

Anyway through broken english I hear my mother tongue saying:

"close this sh*tty thread.

I've had enough!

Thanks."

:lol:

• Like 2

No, they exist only in the protagonist's mind. The only errors in the movie are on the Hulk box itself, but you never actually see them.

Oh, and disclaimer: This film is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

This is the first and only movie for which I would contribute to its Kickstarter fund. My sole condition is the home video release includes an alternate ending too shocking for theaters, wherein airgames dies of autocorprophagia asphyxiation.