IGNORED

Joystick Repair FINNALY!!!!!!

fire_Will

I finnaly managed to get one working and for those who are still having trouble heres a few tips that seem to work. I had posted about those metal tri-domes on ebay as to whether they acutually worked or not before I ordered some didnt get alot or response so decided to try them anyway as they are relatively cheap. This is where your joystick makes contact inside they wear out or can just flatten out you can tell when you get the joystick apart just slighty push on them and you can see what I mean they should make a little popping sound if not there probly wore out , these were easy to replace and man they made a huge difference!!

However still some of them didnt work at all so next step was to check the joystick wires themselves. I ran a continuity test and found several of my joysticks had wires broke internally so I had ordered replacement cables from MCM electronics. * If you order some cables also be sure to get the little slide on clip because they dont come with ends on them already, youll have to put them on but relatively easy also. Whew thats alot of typin so please forgive my grammar hope this helps you out.

ALSO mcm # for the cable is 83-385

And for the tri-domes you can find them on ebay at any time pretty much Just put joystick in your search. Was really easy to deal with and fast shipping.