IGNORED

Atari 2600 Want List

Tombstone

Looking to further complete my collection of loose carts, all ntsc. Relatively good condition desired. Anyone interested in letting go of any of these games PM me and perhaps we can strike a deal:

Condor Attack
Diagnostic Cart
Great Escape
Vulture Attack
Wall Defender
X-Man

Thanks!

Sean

Edited by Tombstone

• 1 month later...

Looking to further complete my collection of loose carts and Big Box sets, all ntsc. Relatively good condition desired. Anyone interested in letting go of any of these games PM me and perhaps we can strike a deal:

Assault

Berenstain Bears (cart and tapes)

Cakewalk

Condor Attack

Diagnostic Cart

Gas Hog

Great Escape

Seamonster (Puzzy)

Music Machine

Vulture Attack

Wall Defender

X-Man

Z-Tack

Thanks!

Sean

Updated list, just got Glacier Patrol

Edited by Tombstone

Are you the one that won a game lot that had a Tomarc/Motocross double-ender

the listing had no pictures.

How did that turn out for you?

Well, that was an interesting ordeal there. I won the auction and then sent an email to the seller asking to once again confirm it was Atari and not Colecovision. He did not respond. I did not pay. The very next day he listed a Colecovision tomarc/motocross double ender using the very same picture from the other tomarc/motocross double ender that is currently on ebay. Oddly both of these sellers of this game were from Canada. I flagged his listing, sent another email asking wtf basically......no response. Next day, his new auction disappeared. Then nothing for maybe 20 days, until he finally emailed me asking for me to accept a cancellation. I was told that he was selling the game for a friend so that the friend could pay rent. Because I did not pay the friend was deported from Canada amd the game was no longer available. I told him that was possibly the greatest seller lie I have ever heard and to make sure his friend knew how sorry I was that he had been deported because i didn't pay for his Atari game. I would certainly be happy to provide testimony jn Canada deportation court should he need it. Anyways......it remains the only double ender i dont have from Xonox. I was so hopeful, but alas........a man was deported so i cant really feel that badly for myself, can I?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...