IGNORED

Disable MiiVerse

cimerians

Anyone know how to permanently disable miiverse? Not trying to be sarcastic...just don't want to see it or messages showing up especially when my kid is playing. Still can't figure out how to remove it from Super Mario U even though I selected it in that game to "not use it"...it still asks if I want to post and shows miiverse posts from the absurd. I googled a bit and it seems like a mixed bag of "try this" and "try that" etc.

All I did was disable it in the options in New Super Mario U. It never showed up again.

Since you referenced it as Super Mario U, are you by chance talking about Super Mario 3D World? I just got it for Christmas and will pay attention if there's such a thing in this one, and how I disabled it if I'm successful in doing so. Haven't had a chance to fire it up yet.

Edited by Atariboy

All I did was disable it in the options in New Super Mario U. It never showed up again.

Since you referenced it as Super Mario U, are you by chance talking about Super Mario 3D World? I just got it for Christmas and will pay attention if there's such a thing in this one, and how I disabled it if I'm successful in doing so. Haven't had a chance to fire it up yet.

Yup its the first game and I fixed it this morning, I think there's two settings in that game, I didn't go into the miiverse settings to disable it. (+ on the map, second icon bottom right).

There's been some heavy Wii U and 3DS gaming this past week since my kid is off from school. Thats a good thing!

:)

There's nothing really bad other than "sucks" or twerps changing words around like "Vajin a", "hope u get cancer". Inane things like that. As I mentioned I simply don't want to see it while I'm playing a game. Don't mind Miiverse so much on the dashboard because I ignore it, but when I'm in a game. No.