IGNORED

Looking for OmniDOS

AtariGeezer

I saw this board on ebay, but havn't found the OmniDOS ROM dump of it. Can someone post a dump of this?

attachicon.gifRamrtod-OmniDos.JPG

From the following ANALOG article it appears to be MyDOS in ROM: http://archive.org/stream/analog-computing-magazine-29/Analog_Computing_29_1985-04_CES_Part_2_djvu.txt

8K OMNIDOS (RAMDOS & OMNIVIEW) MYDOS 3.x DISK OPERATING SYSTEM This disk operating system is compatible with 2.0S, serious user in mind. Supports all 5 1/4 & 8 inch drives. Single & double sided & density, 35, 40, 77, 80 tracks. Allows keyboard con- figuration of all drives. Duplicate with or without format, all or specified sectors. Initialize disk with or without format. Unlimited file names. Many more features. Uses less memory than 2.0S. This is a must for anyone with third party drives. ROMDOS 800 (For use in RAMROD or Equiv.) $39.95 All the features of MYDOS in ROM. Gives you approx. 4K of extra RAM.

Hello Bill

This: "8K OMNIDOS (RAMDOS & OMNIVIEW)" and the rest of your quote don't seem to be related to me.

Sincerely

Mathy

I took another look at the link I posted, and while I first thought that that the line with OMNIDOS referred to the following text it doesn't.