IGNORED

UK Stores or contacts

knoxy117

Hi all!!

Wondering if anyone had some useful UK links for puchasing goods for the 7800? joysticks , cartridges etc??

New to Atari, I was looking through ebay and saw a 7800 and new that all my fave arcade games from my younger years(galaxian, defender and pheonix) were compatible from the 2600 . HAD TO BUY THE CONSOLE! Have got a light gun and one Pro line joystick. Any tips on what the best controller is for these games and where I may purchase them from?

CHEERS!!! :D

Hi I am from the uk as well and if you look around the post you can see that various suggestions of good games.... here is my top ten of atari essentials

1 Ikari warriors

2 xevious

3 cross bow light gun

4 barnyard blaster lg

5 galaga

6 moto psycho

7 xenophobe

8 donkey kong junior

9 alien brigade

10 planet smashers

avoid jinks as it is not great, meltdown is also a light gun game I have an extra copy and it is yours for £2 plus post and packing if you are interested. Oh telegames do atari games but it is much cheaper to buy them off ebay. If you just bought the console off ebay I saw the deal it was a good one but barnyard blaster was the only title given away free. :D the above total is in no particular order.

BR