IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

Stopped by Digital Press Videogames (Clifton, NJ) and picked up Leonard Herman's Phoenix IV The History of the Videogame Industry and a copy of Sub Scan.  Sub Scan is not CIB and the box needs some work, but the poster was included.  I love the box art for these SEGA games

Phoenix IV.jpg

SEGA Sub SCan.jpg

• Like 2

Lately I've picked up 3 new Switch games, plus the misses scored a couple games for her Sega CD collection and I nabbed one for the 32X. We've been having a great time playing them all, and I especially dig how the physical limited edition of Raiden V: Director's Cut came with the game's soundtrack on a mini cd sized perfectly to fit inside the Switch game case. That is so freakin' cool! :D 

Q2X6B1Z.jpg

KtwLZbc.jpg

fqZpRsB.jpg

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

Suncom StarFighter joystick.  I have yet to find a bad joystick made by this company. Their all built like tanks, especially their Tac-2.  

Suncom StarFighter.jpg

I've a couple of Tac-2 controllers. Sadly every single one of them has crappy fire button action on the left button. Seems the brass colored washer they used for the contact corrodes or wears away the conductive layer from physical use. Not have much luck in getting any of them working 100%.

29 minutes ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

I've a couple of Tac-2 controllers. Sadly every single one of them has crappy fire button action on the left button. Seems the brass colored washer they used for the contact corrodes or wears away the conductive layer from physical use. Not have much luck in getting any of them working 100%.

I have one that's still working fine.  I mainly use their Slik Sticks.  That's a tuff little controller.  I have two that I've had for many years and have never had to do anything to them.  They just work.  My newly acquired StarFighter looks and feels great.  Doesn't appear to have been used much.  Time will tell how long it lasts.

Yes I have a couple of the Slik Stiks too and I do really like those. My favorite 2600 controller might actually be the 500XJ though. I like the way it feels in the hand and using the index finger to actuate the fire button on the side feels quite natural. I pick those up anytime I find them!

7 minutes ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

Yes I have a couple of the Slik Stiks too and I do really like those. My favorite 2600 controller might actually be the 500XJ though. I like the way it feels in the hand and using the index finger to actuate the fire button on the side feels quite natural. I pick those up anytime I find them!

The 500XJ is pure precision and my go to controller for H.E.R.O.

Actually picked this couch up yesterday. Couldn't put it into the game room until I made some repairs to it. I won't go into details, but my wife didn't see it sitting in the garage when she pulled her car in and... well anyway some new cut 2x4's some deck screws and we are back in business.

ITC_LS_NL.thumb.png.a16d3405e9f3fe5f989d735e5d127723.png

ITC_LS_BL.thumb.png.9ca16db22dc3c81d87372628244765bf.png

• Like 7

5 hours ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

Actually picked this couch up yesterday. Couldn't put it into the game room until I made some repairs to it. I won't go into details, but my wife didn't see it sitting in the garage when she pulled her car in and... well anyway some new cut 2x4's some deck screws and we are back in business.imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533

ITC_LS_NL.thumb.png.a16d3405e9f3fe5f989d735e5d127723.png

ITC_LS_BL.thumb.png.9ca16db22dc3c81d87372628244765bf.png

The carpet looks phantastic, too.

13 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

Ummm, how could she NOT see that? Very cool. Perfect for a gaming space. 

She actually couldn't. She drives an SUV and she isn't the tallest person ever. Anyway, she didn't open the garage until she was right on it. She usually open the garage from a house or two away. Anyway, that meant the once the garage opened, the couch was already below her line of sight. It doesn't stand very tall so it didn't totally surprise me. I've should have told her it was in there to begin with but like you, I assumed she would see it.

• Like 1