IGNORED

no longer need. nuon controller and tempest 3000

JAGUAR

edit thanks to a member on AA I have just bought controller and game, no longer needed thanks

need these 2 things, just bought a nuon system. theres no controllers or tempest 3k on ebay or amazon which is strange as they have always been available for years but not now.. some crazy nuon collector must have bought it all up..

Edited by JAGUAR

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to know who the jerk is who recently bought up and is hoarding all nuon controllers and tempest 3000's. :( for YEARS at any time I could go on amazon or ebay and there was always plenty of controllers and tempest 3000s to buy (ive bought and sold lots of nuons over the years)....... now there has been nothing for darn near a month. really annoying whoever is buying all nuon stuff for themselves cus I know that is what is happening... ugh............

• Like 1

I would really like to know who the jerk is who recently bought up and is hoarding all nuon controllers and tempest 3000's. :( for YEARS at any time I could go on amazon or ebay and there was always plenty of controllers and tempest 3000s to buy (ive bought and sold lots of nuons over the years)....... now there has been nothing for darn near a month. really annoying whoever is buying all nuon stuff for themselves cus I know that is what is happening... ugh............

Maybe the same guy that buys up all Jaguar games and resells them on ebay ? :ponder:

• Like 1

Maybe the same guy that buys up all Jaguar games and resells them on ebay ? :ponder:

Big difference. Theres obviously limited amount of nuon games and controllers to go around. most of the games I have for sale on ebay right now, Jaguar games that is, are from a large collection I bought from someone on Craigslist, so they weren't even available or bought on ebay. That Jag collection was only available to people in my area to buy. And oh ya that ad was on craigslist for weeks before I even saw it so plenty of other people had the chance to buy it. I really had to scrounge money together to get the collection. Pretty cool actually it was a girl whose dad worked at Atari. she had a sweet collection of new sealed jag and lynx games. I did get a bit burned though as she advertised as all games sealed but only half were, also here lynx system didn't work. Also I had to drive an hour each way early in the morning to get it. Also I had no cell phone service when I got to the meeting place and the deal almost got away, I had to use a strangers cell phone to see where she was (we met at a large hospital, I had no idea what area of the hospital she was.)

OH ya I got a nuon controller and tempest 3000 now woohoo

Edited by JAGUAR

• 1 year later...