IGNORED

Mega rare Intellivision patch discovered

Rev

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It was on my cubicle wall for damned near a decade.

Also, I thought everyone was gonna write original games this year. :P

This is kinda original!

I was going to commission a goat stimulator game, but some asshat stole the idea....

The pubes spilling out the top is like...um....nasty. me likes a clean playing field.

Dude, dont turn this thread into your pube fetish thread.

But that DOES belong to the 80's

If one thing is really good about the 21th century.

page6-0.jpg

no one minds if you are a bald head

(i didn't found a photograph of me with a bald head it's always growing except for a few regions, though he is my avatar, he's anyway my avatar, from a unfinished comic strip i started once but cancelled it because i think it's silly, but i often think my work is silly. yeah he has no mouth yet, ran out of paint? No, i just wasn't satisfied with it. but i wasn't satisfied after a while with the whole thing, even if i think the story isn't really bad. it's a endless story, it starts where it ends or vice versa,

:START

he's been spit in this world, because he was a little careless when walking close to a black hole, seems he was minding about something, something moved him. In fact he comes out of a cow in a little unpleasing way. Found this world fascinating and beautiful until he discovered us. Worked on that, freed the ppl, but got tired from this hard job, sat down and fell to sleep. After a unknown time he woke up from a horrible noise, a war is raging again, ppl die. he feels sorry that he was falling asleep, with his guarding this wouldn't have happened. thus he went out for a walk between the stars... (return to START) Size of him is changing in the comic, at start he is a giant as big as a sun, but thrown into this world he's at beginning small like a lizard, fixed that as soon as our size is known to him. problems get solved without superpowers, he uses his fists or by kicking the ass.

page8-2.jpg

One thing for sure, it might not be really good, but it clearly counters to the anime style, of which i think at has took over all graphics, might that be comics or games, everywhere you find babies with tits (sorry) and this typical far to big half crying eyes.

Sometimes they hount me, if you know what i mean.

Has no mouth yet, nonetheless the expression is clear,

these eyes can tell far more as just some egg style eyes)

Personally when i look at it now i like the hedgehog best.

Dear Geraldine was disappointed that i didn't like to finish it, but Geraldine likes everything i do, i guess, i can fix i dot on a ship and Geraldine says "great"!

When i made the transcription for the "Sidewinder" (yet another elite ship and her favorite fighter), it's really a very simplicistic ship, the base shape has 10 verticles,

She commented "looks exactly how i wished it should look for Elite4".

But to stay a little with the simplicistic shape of the "sidie", "cobby" or "conny", it's quite realistic.

Daniel, another Fe2 addicted posted once picture from the DLR about a study for a reusable shuttle and to his and our surprise it looked like a "cobra mk1",

Very simple from the outside.

They explained it's because it's cheaper and safer to make the heat shield of rectangular panels and not to use rounded ones like for the space shuttle.

i just answered:

"same initial situation, same result"

and excuse my mistypings, my keybord needs to be serviced, cleaned from all the tobacco and ashes (cheese perhaps even).

Edited by Gernot