IGNORED

Wanted: experienced 3d Cad artist

Rev

Get out your Play-Doh, make your cart and take some photos….done. :-) You still have your Play-doh right?

playdo_ad_1.jpg

Make it so the cart fits in the center.

tron_deadly_discs.png

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 2

I'm kinda surprised we don't already have a good CAD drawing of an INTV cart, Mattel or otherwise. That'd be something worth sharing with the community - wish I wasn't 15 years out of date with CAD software, as it's gotta be a fairly simple object.

Perhaps there is in some archive somewhere. There was a time when all this stuff was passed around freely among the then burgeoning community. Sad really.

No, I stopped building instruments. I'm just famous for having more sets of that very famous guitar wood in my garage than anyone. Driving back east in March, I found some more boards in Georgia. It's about $1500 a board foot.

You have a wood stash? :) Did you build it?

• Like 2

It's quilted mahogany, the best figure looks like Tortoiseshell. Only one tree was ever found with that figure. In 1965. It's called "The Tree" in guitar circles. When Taylor had some it was a $7000 up charge just for the wood. The guitar was extra. It is considered one of the rarest woods in the world.

Sorry about being so off topic…but I just sold a set and although I know I'll chicken out, I'm shooting to get the Intellivision Model 1149 Keyboard.

The-Tree-Sets.jpg

Edited by BBWW

I'll send you some thin Veneer of the REALLY good stuff. Maybe enough for 2. :-) I have some nice thin tortoiseshell.

ive seen wood from "the tree". It is amazing. I need the faux wood pieces of my flashback done in that wood. :)

• Like 1

I put in a bid on the Keyboard Component as well but my bid fell far short. I just couldn't justify $3000 for one that has keyboard problems and an unknown tape drive.

Yah I bailed early as well, I just couldn't justify it without knowing if it worked. I must say this went higher than I thought for a loose unit. Anyone here want to claim victory? :)