IGNORED

I Want Catalogs

I want to start collecting the annual catalogs. i don't own any of them. And looks like someone beat me to the one in the grab bag. lol

Anybody have any extra for sale or trade? Not even sure where to start looking for them besides random lots on Ebay.

I don't have to much in ways of trade but i would be willing to buy them if the price is right. I do have some stuff for trade, just not much. Message me, let's talk. :)

• 1 month later...

Which versions of the blue and black Mattel Electronics Intellivision catalogs are those? There are different revisions. Check the lower right corner on the back. 3350, 3350A, G1, G2, etc. Each revision has some different games / pictures.

Which versions of the blue and black Mattel Electronics Intellivision catalogs are those? There are different revisions. Check the lower right corner on the back. 3350, 3350A, G1, G2, etc. Each revision has some different games / pictures.

Had no idea there were any variations on these. I just thought it was simply blue ones and black ones. I had a bunch more of these in another box and looks like i may have the full set. I found 3350, 3350A, G1, G2 & G3.

I decided to do a quick flip through them to find any noticeable differences.

Of the 2 Blue ones (3350 & 3350 G1) the only differences i could see was the copyright on the back. 3350 says printed in U.S.A and 3350 G1 says printed in Hong Kong. All the pictures and games were identical.

Of 2 of the Black ones (3350A & 3350G2) is also the same deal as the blues. Everything is the same except copyright. 3350A is printed in U.S.A. and 3350G2 in Hong Kong.

Now the 3rd black catalog (3350G3) is slightly different then the other 2. Some different pics and games. And it says Printed in U.S.A.

So besides copyright differences there only 3 major catalog variations out of the ones i have. I mean there could be some minor stuff i missed. I only did a quick flip.

Looks like i have doubles of G1, G2, & 2 copies of G3

Edited by IntellivisionDude

There are a lot of differences between (black) G2 and G3, mostly updated / different game screen shots (at my count about about 12), but also G3 has no front page spread of the console and games with descriptive text. In addition, G3 also includes TRON Solar Sailor, USCF Chess.

G2 (black) and 3350A (black) are pretty darned similar. Didn't notice much other than like you said; USA vs Hong Kong.

3350 (USA) and 3350-G1 (Hong Kong) --- both blue --- have a different Intellivision system and games picture at the front than the other catalogs. They also have a different "Dungeons & Dragons" picture (artist rendering?), and a lot of the games get 2 page spreads.