IGNORED

Wanted: New in the box Malagai or xante collection

Captain_Combat

Looking for your everyday average games like boxed pepsi invaders and a boxed air raid. If you're relative was a Coke executive in the 1980s you might have one laying around. I believe most of these were probably thrown out . From what I can tell about air raid it was mostly if not all found in the southwest states. Menavision a California toy store. Interesting how some rare games are found in select geographic locations.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2015 at 4:31 PM, Captain_Combat said:

Also looking for new in the box ultravision condor attack not sure if any of these exist but i know some of the museum guys have new malagai, have a new in the box battlesphere gold or a new 400/800 frogger 2 sealed, waterworld cib & sealed etc. If there's any interest i'll post pics otherwise good luck with your collecting..... I may be interested in trading but it would probably have to be in person since the value is high

A little more detail for my wanted list

1) Malagai - complete or better

2) lochjaw - complete or better

3) music machine - complete or better I know there is one one on ebay but for the condition $5100????

4) Some of the rarer sears titles complete or better but i have most.

5) panda bear games complete or better.... only have one of these but i would like to get these all at once possible buyout someone's collection.

6) Some xonox games complete or better inquire within

7) river patrol boxed

8) Ultravision Karate complete or better

9) School Pak & the other Pak can't think of name

10) Pepsi invaders coke wins box

Some 8 bit games wanted:

Romox games cib or better

Espial cib or better

Some additional games that i would be willing to trade for the right deal; Time pilot complete, swordquest waterworld boxed but not complete, glib complete, cakewalk, stronghold, condor attack all loose. I will also pay cash through the paypal also if you have no interest in trading.

More possible trades;

Adding pepsi invaders coke wins cart to the trade list plus or minus cash also.

Added Oculus rift cv1 edition....I preordered this within this within the first hour it has an estimated ship date of june1 - june 12

Hey...whats your offer for a CIB River Patrol