IGNORED

2015 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball prize raffle

Herbertsmart

Vectorbeamsundance has contributed a lot of 25 NOS gold tipped leaf switch button holders and a snazzy NOS acrylic Asteroids lapel pin

Vectorbeamsundance%20leaf%20button%20hol
Vectorbeamsundance%20lapel%20pin_zps8mso

The Broken Token podcast team has donated a logo t-shirt to the raffle

BrokenToken%20logo_zpsbnmp2kao.png
BrokenToken%20tshirt%20front_zpsa3phtmsk
BrokenToken%20tshirt%20back_zpsz7exurgr.

Join co-hosts Brent and Whitney as they share a ‘southern view’ (and some definite drawl) on the vibrant hobby of collecting, restoring and playing the arcade and pinball classics from the late 70′s to today. https://www.brokentoken.com/

I'm personally offering up an upright Scramble or Super Masters Golf to the Grand Prize Winner

IMG_5107_zpsrfwfrxcy.jpg
IMG_5103_zpsthjwonfi.jpg
IMG_5102_zpsmgbdiln1.jpg

IMG_2799_zps3gauslz2.jpg
IMAG0947_zpsd6ssjg6p.jpg
IMAG0945_zpstp3emltm.jpg

* the Grand Prize Winner can decline these machines and select any other available prize. It will be at my discretion to offer either of them up to runner-up winners. Shipping will be the responsibility of the winner, although I'll do my best to figure out shipping to California, Arizona, Utah, or Nevada.

Prizes continue to come in, thanks to all of the vendors and individuals who are sponsoring prizes this year!!!!!

Haruman Customs is offering a $100 store credit

Haruman%20Customs%20logo_zpsnkqzdpiw.png
jammaboards100giftcertificate_zpsf7dfd9f
Haruman%20Customs%20bartop_zpsc8t2tk8l.p

Check out the Haruman Customs web store for several different flat-pack bartop kits and a some other accessories: http://shop.harumancustoms.com/

Grinkers Grand Palace has donated 2 logo t-shirts to the prize raffle

GrinkersLogo_zps4fdbdabe.jpg
Grinkersshirt_zps0e328d60.jpg

If you ever find yourself in or around Idaho make sure to make time to visit this epic arcade! With almost 150 machines you are sure to find something you enjoy. I hear they also have a great beer selection an tasty sandwiches.

http://www.grinkers.com/

Arcade Fix-It has provided a $100 store credit

Arcade%20Fix%20It_zpsf3z6yvty.jpg
jammaboards100giftcertificate_zpsf7dfd9f

If you are on the hunt for NOS parts visit http://www.arcadefixit.com/ for a great selection!

crazy-celebration.gif
sgpq44.gif

Thanks for all of the support again this year everyone!!! Fell just under my $6K goal at $5,567. The prize raffle is officially underway so keep your eyes open for an email from when it is your turn to select a prize. Remember to check whichever email address you used when you made your donation. I'll post periodic updates here on the progress of the raffle to keep everyone informed. After you receive your item please feel free to post here and share and to let me know you got your prize.

Finally, a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to all of the vendors and individuals who sponsored prizes this year. Without their participation I know this fundraiser would not be as successful. You are all awesome and I greatly appreciate your willingness to support this cause. Hats off to you all!

tumblr_ljsevez4J01qj7o0ho1_400.gif
whewifeelgoodp1.gif