IGNORED

Saw PC4 pictures o boxed 2600 pleadies. 4 Sale Soon???!!

Godzilla

Damn that game is great!!!! I played it several times and the graphics and gameplay are topshelf, no doubt...

Also the boxes... WOW!!!! Talk about slick! It was just shown at PC4, I can't speak for Albert/Alex, but I'm sure they'll be making a release date of it and the other UA games once Albert gets back from his 30 hour commute from PA to TX (OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!)

Curt

The UA games were not quite ready for PC4 so they were only on display. While I don't want to give a date yet (that's a sure way to get behind schedule), they will be available soon in our store, along with the ROM downloads. We will make an announcement so you are sure to see it. Sorry for the wait!

Yeah, I'm really sorry I couldn't go, especially to meet all the people from this board. Things have been very hectic at my company lately and we had a last minute deadline that had to be met. Unfortunately I don't have a 'backup' at work so to speak, so I couldn't get out of it.

man thats a shame. well I cant wait to own the UA 2600 games. Are there any screens of the different Pleadies boards? Does 2600 pleadies have all the boards? I finally get a real arcade pleadies, and the 2600 version is about to be real! It's a great pleadies year. All I need know is the arcadia version :-)

Thanks again!