IGNORED

Got BI:WN today

Punisher5.0

Yep, today I got BI:WN in the mail and I must say that I am pretty impressed. The game is surprising playable even though it's in Alpha Stage. The game is so big it's mind boggling. It will take a very long time to find everything in the game that is basically hidden. I still haven't found the Megasoft building yet.

The game doesn't crash to often either. 90% of the time the game crashes is because of the destination codes I just made up :ponder:.

When you first start playing you'll notice that you can't select any items in your sidebar to actually use. I figured it out by accident by pressing C and B at the same time you can equip the selected item in your inventory.

The actual product looks very professionally done. The jewel case inserts look extremely good as well does the picture on the CD. Definitely worth the 10 bucks.

Thanks Clint :)

I finally got it today :)

Very professionally done, good work Clint

and the game itself is fun to play, even though it crashed 2 timesin 5 minutes for me when i first put it in :)

after tonites hockey game im gunna give it another go for an hour or so :)

Clint - thank you very much :D

Well clints been busy for a while, if you are really desparate for it, you could email him or PM him asking him where your name(email) is on the list. Im sure hed give you an estimated time when youll get it :)