IGNORED

WTB: VCS

StanJr

Shocker! But sadly the only VCS I have has a faulty joystick port for P1. The fire button only works every now and then and only if you jiggle the plug in the port. Needless to say this will not do. No sir.

So I need a new VCS. Honestly, I don't care if its a woody, a vader (although I love the vader), or even Jr., I just need a fully functional VCS. I have the power supply and everything else I just need the console. (although if anyone has any Gemstiks or slik sticks, I'm listening...)

I would be happy to trade (in part) the semi-broken VCS I have if that helps anyone out? I know many of you like to tinker with this sort of thing and this is likely a 10-minute fix for some maverick out there.

So that's my story. Your help is appreciated.

:spidey:

Shocker! But sadly the only VCS I have has a faulty joystick port for P1. The fire button only works every now and then and only if you jiggle the plug in the port. Needless to say this will not do. No sir.

So I need a new VCS. Honestly, I don't care if its a woody, a vader (although I love the vader), or even Jr., I just need a fully functional VCS. I have the power supply and everything else I just need the console. (although if anyone has any Gemstiks or slik sticks, I'm listening...)

I would be happy to trade (in part) the semi-broken VCS I have if that helps anyone out? I know many of you like to tinker with this sort of thing and this is likely a 10-minute fix for some maverick out there.

So that's my story. Your help is appreciated.

:spidey:

Tinker? Well yes, i'm your huckleberry...

In all seriousness i have an extra 4-switch woody available. If you want to just ship me yours though I can try to fix the port. I do that all the time so if it is just a port issue then I can likely get it working again. I have mucho Atari parts, including ports, in my boneyard in my garage. I also have a Gemstik coming in the mail with a lot purchased on eBay. Let me know and i can pm you my address for shipping.

• 2 weeks later...