IGNORED

anyone wish to make me a cable?

newTIboyRob

Hi... just wondering if anyone with the tech know-how would like to make me an Atari joystick adapter cable for the TI 99 4/a?

I'm told it should be about $15 total when the parts and shipping are factored into this. I'd really rather give someone here the business

than patrolling Ebay for that one bit of a moment that one of these gets listed... and someone else would probably beat me to it anyway!

PM me if you can- and would like- to do this :)

Just going to hazard a guess here, but if someone did a cable shipped for $15 they'd likely be loosing money on the deal. Outside of ordering parts from china to get cheap prices you'd be looking at $6-10ish dollars just for the d-sub connections. Then is it going to have a enclosure? Regular CAT5 cable? Etc... Is there a particular reason why you wouldn't want to tackle this project yourself? You could order the parts and solder them yourself for pretty cheap. And have the satisfaction of knowing that you did this yourself.