IGNORED

Box Protectors

Does anyone know where I can purchase clear plastic box protectors that will fit old computer game boxes? I realize there are countless box sizes out there, but I am hoping to find some that'd fit SSI gold box titles, old Epyx and Origin releases, etc.

If you have any leads, please let me know.

Thanks

I think you should take measurements and compare to known video game dimensions. There may be one or two sizes that already match, although I have a feeling the computer games are slightly larger, wider than the console games. Many resellers of box protectors are kind enough to specify dimensions when you buy those so you should be able to determine based on measurements if it is the right size.

Thanks guys. Not having any luck just yet, but I will email the store above and continue my search. The dimensions I'm looking for are:

5 3/4"- 6"
1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
8 3/4" - 9"

That's pretty much the SSI/Epyx box sizes. Would be willing to compromise if the box was a bit larger possibly.

I personally don't know any existing system game boxes with those dimensions. Is that pretty close to a Vectrex box?

Thanks