IGNORED

For sale on ebay: Chase the Chuckwagon new in box with Mr Do

Havok

Exactly but Steve was trying to find out how much I bid and threw $1000.00 at it without thinking that the reserve could have been that high.

Just goes to show, don't bid what you are not willing to pay :sad:

I did pay up right away, though and I got the seller to throw in a number of reasonably rare/uncommon boxed carts ;)

Not that I would advocate doing this, but since your bid was not at the last second (but with at least 12 hours to go), you DID have time to retract you erroneous bid if you had to. Of course, this probably would have pissed off the seller tremendously and possibly invalidated the entire auction.

Not that I would advocate doing this, but since your bid was not at the last second (but with at least 12 hours to go), you DID have time to retract you erroneous bid if you had to.  Of course, this probably would have pissed off the seller tremendously and possibly invalidated the entire auction.

I'm not like that...I f**ked up and as a big boy I owned up to it. Fortunately, I had the cash available. However, I do have a nice BBSB to show for it :wink:

I didn't want to piss them off anyway, I had bought from the guys involved b4 and I want to buy from them again.

$187 seems pretty cheap.

It would have gone for lower than that had I not bid $185 with two hours to go.

I don't think I'll EVER recoup the $750 I spent on mine. Well, maybe I will in 20 years if bit rot doesn't set in. Maybe I'll donate it to the Smithsonian along with my shrinkwrapped Meteorites and Masterplay :wink:

Here's another recently ended BBSB:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3015530711&rd=1

I still think these are more common than Meteorites.

$187 seems pretty cheap.

does "seem" low, but then again i would pay 400 (if i needed one) for a boxed CTCW but not a penny over 125 for a loose CTCW! :ponder:

Take Care,

Rick

• 1 month later...