IGNORED

Atari 2600 PROM reader/chips

landsmarra

Yeah I noticed my bid was canceled today too. :| I didn't really want to go above the $80 mark, I figured the 5200 adapter and carts might be worth $20 by themselves, so I would have around $60 in the rest of it which was all I wanted from that lot. Its all good thou, I finally won me a Turbo Duo today, and I have other items I'm eyeing, which I'll end up spending my cash on. Plus 2 of the remaining 4 boxes I need for my 5200 collection are on ebay right now! All in all it's been a good day. :D

Story of my life, guys. I gotta stop overpaying for stuff.

I can't believe that PROMS are not that valuable. Who used them anyway? Developers? Hobbyists?

Maybe I'll throw them up on eBay and some other poor sucker (not one of you guys) will take them off my hands.

I offered poor Badbrad the 2600 adapter :roll:

Steve

Story of my life, guys.  I gotta stop overpaying for stuff.

I can't believe that PROMS are not that valuable.  Who used them anyway?  Developers?  Hobbyists?

Maybe I'll throw them up on eBay and some other poor sucker (not one of you guys) will take them off my hands.

I offered poor Badbrad the 2600 adapter :roll:  

Steve

You did get a great deal on that Arcadia 2001 + 19 games you outbid me on :D

sku_u,

Was $203 a great deal?  BTW I picked 3D Bowling at Philly for $7 complete in box!  So, between this auction and the two other Emerson auctions I won (!), I will have every US-released cart.

Steve

It's hard to say. Not too many people even know what the Arcadia 2001 is. I never knew about it until recently.