IGNORED

Name that old educational game!

There a game I remember from my childhood, but naturally I can't remember the name...

Both were kinda like RPGs...

This one more than the other: I remember you having to collect items, such as snowballs, parts of a catapult, gems, and weapons. The main character was COVERED in coats and jackets and stuff... you couldnt see his face. I remember one part where you had to get these "spikie things" to climb up this wall... The biggest letdown of the game was when you FINALLY got all the way up to the top, You fell back down!

This game involved math and was played only on Mac if that helps.

Treasure Mountain - By TLC? I have it for DOS aswell...

...the same hat guy was also  in outnumbered (that scary one in the TV studio) and spellbound (the spelling game, not to exciting) and bunch of others

Thank you sooo much!!!!!

Oh man, Outnumbered.... I remember that one...

That was fun. Educational gaming at its best. Im surprised I forgot that one, now I remember playing all the time.........

Good Days, Good Days....

Now Im off to download it!!!

Now Im off to download it!!!

Ok, eaisier said than done. I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me here? Im downloading not only for old-time's sake, but for my little cousin (7 yo) who might enjoy it. (Well, I guess Im looking for Treasure Mountain and Outnumbered.)