IGNORED

Dam Customs------

m-crew

Just a little vent---- purchased a Sealed game from a person in south America.. dam didn't Canada Custom break the seal to check in side , not only did they to that.. they tore the box inside apart to check the empty parts of game box..... arrggg.... They put parts of box, manual and cartridge in larger box with which it was shipped all loose and apart... But they did cover packageing , box , and loose pamphlet's stating that it was thoroughly searched by Canada Customs..

On the bright side I did get to play the dreadnaught factor last night...

Oh Canada!!!!!

Certain Venezuelan sellers also mention in the listing that they open all sealed games prior to shipping, so be sure to read the fine print with those.

I only bought games from Venezuela once. They arrived safely, but took 3 months to arrive due to getting held at the S. American border in customs.

There are tons of threads on the forums on the topic of games from Venezuela including some pretty sad stories of destroyed rare games. It's hit or miss. Sorry for your loss. What game was it?

• Like 1

Actually they shipped it quick with no problems until Canada customs... took 5 days to get to me.. That's quicker then packages coming from just across the boarder an 1.5hr away..

I wish they just opened the box... but that's always my luck... lol oh I glued the inner parts together again.. the outer box still nice and shinny...

Canadian Dam Customs????

The owner of any dam or slide where fish may ascend, shall, for the purpose of affording a passage to the fish, attach and maintain to each dam or slide, a fishway of such form and dimensions as shall be determined by the Superintendent of Fisheries, under a penalty of four dollars for each day on which he shall fail so to do after two months notice by the Superintendent. Ibid., s. 27.

24. Any Salmon taken in contravention of the twentieth section of this Act, shall subject all parties concerned in the breach of the said section, whether the actual transgressors or accessories, to a penalty of not more than forty dollars, nor less than twenty dollars, together with the forfeiture of the fish, canoe, boat or other vessel in which the fish may have been placed, or to imprisonment for a period of not more than six months, nor less than three months. Ibid., s. 28.

25. The meshes of any net used for the taking of Salmon shall not be less than five inches in extension, knot to knot, under penalty and on pain of forfeiture of the nets. Ibid., s. 29.

26. No one shall fish with any net or seine whatever, of a less sized mesh than one and a half inches on the square in any Lake, River or Bay, or in any of the waters of Upper Canada. 22 V. c. 86, s. 30.

27. No one shall fish for, catch or kill any kind of trout in any way whatever, between the twentieth of October and the first of February in any year, in Lower Canada. Ibid., s. 31.

28. No one shall kill any kind of speckled trout, in any way whatever, between the twentieth of October and the first of April in any year; nor shall any Speckled Trout be killed at any time by means of nets or seines in any Inland Lake, River or Stream in Upper Canada. Ibid., s. 32.

29. No one shall catch trout, by means of nets or seines, in any lake or river, or at the outlet or inlet of any lake, or in an river except the River St. Lawrence, in Lower Canada. Ibid., s. 33.

• Like 3

Canadian Dam Customs????

The owner of any dam or slide where fish may ascend, shall, for the purpose of affording a passage to the fish, attach and maintain to each dam or slide, a fishway of such form and dimensions as shall be determined by the Superintendent of Fisheries, under a penalty of four dollars for each day on which he shall fail so to do after two months notice by the Superintendent. Ibid., s. 27.

24. Any Salmon taken in contravention of the twentieth section of this Act, shall subject all parties concerned in the breach of the said section, whether the actual transgressors or accessories, to a penalty of not more than forty dollars, nor less than twenty dollars, together with the forfeiture of the fish, canoe, boat or other vessel in which the fish may have been placed, or to imprisonment for a period of not more than six months, nor less than three months. Ibid., s. 28.

25. The meshes of any net used for the taking of Salmon shall not be less than five inches in extension, knot to knot, under penalty and on pain of forfeiture of the nets. Ibid., s. 29.

26. No one shall fish with any net or seine whatever, of a less sized mesh than one and a half inches on the square in any Lake, River or Bay, or in any of the waters of Upper Canada. 22 V. c. 86, s. 30.

27. No one shall fish for, catch or kill any kind of trout in any way whatever, between the twentieth of October and the first of February in any year, in Lower Canada. Ibid., s. 31.

28. No one shall kill any kind of speckled trout, in any way whatever, between the twentieth of October and the first of April in any year; nor shall any Speckled Trout be killed at any time by means of nets or seines in any Inland Lake, River or Stream in Upper Canada. Ibid., s. 32.

29. No one shall catch trout, by means of nets or seines, in any lake or river, or at the outlet or inlet of any lake, or in an river except the River St. Lawrence, in Lower Canada. Ibid., s. 33.

Things are starting to get a little fishy around here... ;) lol

Don't buy any homebrew from Afghani developers, chances are the customs will treat those games the same way. ;-)

I bet they will..... lol maybe next time put a little stink bug in the package ... big surprise for them custom peps..

I bought the New "Black Tar" for Intellivision and it went through customs fine. I was arrested when delivered, but I was assured the box and contents were OK, if all goes well I'll see them in 20 years.

Don't buy any homebrew from Afghani developers, chances are the customs will treat those games the same way. ;-)