IGNORED

Using the Ultimate PC Interface with Intellivision Flashback Controllers

Has anyone out there tried using your Intellivision Flashback controllers with the Ultimate PC Interface?

Did you have to modify anything to get them to work correctly? I'm just remembering the need for Paul's adapters to allow them to work with an Intellivision II and wondered if it applied to the PC interface as well? After reading the website information I was left wondering if you have to create a special hackfile to get them to work correctly? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

Since I haven't purchased this yet, it should have the firmware installed upon receiving it, correct?

Correct. The Ultimate Interface is a great product. If you leave it set in "auto detect" mode, the Flashback controllers are the default with the latest firmware. No need to fiddle with anything else. Just set it and forget it.
  • Like 1

Correct. The Ultimate Interface is a great product. If you leave it set in "auto detect" mode, the Flashback controllers are the default with the latest firmware. No need to fiddle with anything else. Just set it and forget it.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Now to get the credit card ready! :)