IGNORED

Highlights Of Your Jaguar Collection 2003

SuperDork3000

Do tell T-bird, what you got hiding in that wealth of Jaguar goodies?  That reminds me, I need to update my web-site, I've added a couple new items included a specially modified "STONE BJL Jag w/cable".  Thanks Stone!

Heh, no problem. I think you can really see the experience going into these now, my one (the first) is a total mess, whereas yours looks quite nice, imnsho ;)

Stone

No doubt, I was very impressed with what a great job you did on this. How many of these have you done now Stone?

Jason

No doubt, I was very impressed with what a great job you did on this.  How many of these have you done now Stone?

Yours was the third...though I've modded and remodded my own 5 or 6 times to get it to its current semi-working state ;)

Stone

Thanks for sharing , all you guys have excellent stuff!

My most prized item is probley my Barkley SUJ game, but one day I want to get something really cool to put in my collection . I have $400 to blow i'm just waiting for something to show up on ebay  :)

Right on! $400 should get you something pretty sweet!

Jason

Please excuse another newbie question.....

I see Battle Sphere mentioned alot and hopefully some day I can buy this game. I also notice that there seems to be a Battle Sphere regular edition and a Battle Sphere Gold edition. What are the differences? And if you saw BOTH on eBay for sale, which one would you bid on first?

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Please excuse another newbie question.....

I see Battle Sphere mentioned alot and hopefully some day I can buy this game. I also notice that there seems to be a Battle Sphere regular edition and a Battle Sphere Gold edition. What are the differences? And if you saw BOTH on eBay for sale, which one would you bid on first?

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Hey Mendon,

Check out the BS Home Page, it'll explain the differences:

http://www.battlesphere.com/

BSG is the better of the two because of the bypass and some changes. However, BS is the "original" which makes it pretty special in and of itself. Either way you'll be happy.

Jason