IGNORED

Atari Game Recorder

Goblin

http://www.atariage.com/2600/faq/index.htm...ID=2600#gamerec

For a number of years I've attempted to locate copies of the applicable Radio Electronic issues. Does anybody have scans? Has anyone actually seen a working model of the Game Recorder?

Dec 84 vol 55 no 12 p. 69-72.

Jan 85 vol 56 no 1 p. 51-58.

Feb 85 vol 56 no 2 p. 69-72.

http://www.atariage.com/2600/faq/index.htm...ID=2600#gamerec

For a number of years I've attempted to locate copies of the applicable Radio Electronic issues.  Does anybody have scans?  Has anyone actually seen a working model of the Game Recorder?

Dec 84 vol 55 no 12 p. 69-72.

Jan 85 vol 56 no 1 p. 51-58.

Feb 85 vol 56 no 2 p. 69-72.

I got that artcles off from micro film back in the 80's

I think that some body did actually put he stuff on the net.(the articles

not the pruducts)

The main problem wth this though that compnaies listed in the articles on where to order the items (the chip and such) are out of business

I did try to contact them when I got the article printed out thatshow I found out.

Dan Iacovelli

I'll have to watch the auction. I was hoping the articles were available online somewhere so I wouldn't need to go through the extra effort (or expense).

The main problem wth this though that compnaies listed in the articles on where to order the items (the chip and such) are out of business

I'm more curious from a concept perspective, rather than using the articles as a true blue print. Although devices going obsolete is a very common thing, and I deal with updating designs to more modern components quite often, so I don't think this is a true obstacle either.

If you still have microfilm print and it can be scanned, I would appreciate it. Otherwise surely some diehard collector has them. I'm sure the Al's would love to post the scans on line as well.