IGNORED

Holy &#^$!!!!!

Also hard to believe that there is no labeling what-so-ever that could be relayed to us.

:roll:

BTW - has anyone ever heard of a Micro-Giant before? It looks like a cheesy Genesis but doesn't fit any carts I have... It looks Japanese, so I'm unlikely to ever find any games for it... Just wondering if anyone else knew or had one.

micro-giant no, but i have seen several similar consoles called micro-genius. i'd hazard a guess that what you have is famicom clone (NES in japan), there are a lot of these around but hardly any genesis clones. if what you had was a japanese gen. it would fit US carts. the famicom carts contain the same programs as US NES games but have a different shell and pin count. try doing a google search on famiclones and you might find your console and some info on it.

as for this guy's "find" the clock is ticking and it aint looking good.

well yeah this guy hasnt posted on anything for sometime now, i think he saw the goofs he made in this thread and either left or started a new screen name. as i said above i just cant fathom the point of this, are people really that needy for attention? the neptune april fools a few years back was clever and funny...this was just annoying.

I found this little gray box with a Nintendo logo on it. I can't tell you where I bought it. I also can't tell you if it works. I can't post any pictures of it either. Holy &*^% guess what it is?

It's the long sought after "Nintendo Figment". Yes my friends the Nintendo Figment. This console long to be believed fake is in fact real. There is only one place you can get one. Wanna know how much? It's free!!! Simply turn on your brain and (here comes the hard part) imagine it. Yup it's that easy. See if you can get your own Figment soon.

I found this little gray box with a Nintendo logo on it. I can't tell you where I bought it. I also can't tell you if it works. I can't post any pictures of it either. Holy &*^% guess what it is?

It's the long sought after "Nintendo Figment". Yes my friends the Nintendo Figment. This console long to be believed fake is in fact real. There is only one place you can get one. Wanna know how much? It's free!!! Simply turn on your brain and (here comes the hard part) imagine it. Yup it's that easy. See if you can get your own Figment soon.

8) What about the long sought after "Super Pretendo"????? 8)