IGNORED

odyssey 2 homebrew game WIP - Stickman

I just returned to work on Stickman after a two-month hiatus on it. Basically what this game is is a sort of Elevators Amiss-type game for the Odyssey 2. I am looking for feedback on the game to make it better. One of the things I will do is add a score. I haven't added a score yet. It's on the list of things to do to this game. So basically what you're doing is controlling Stickman as he goes up the page moving only left or right. Once he gets to the side of a page, he moves up until he gets to the very top, then a new page will start and Stickman will be at the bottom. Right now I can control the speed of the erasers in the code sort of in intervals of one (and no fractions). Anyway, I'm looking for feedback (and yes, I know, I will add a score.) Press ACTION at the thrilling title screen to start the game.

post-9475-0-83896100-1431197705_thumb.png

stickman9.bin

I've added a new bonus point system. It starts out at 9 and then ticks down the longer you stay on a line. This should encourage people to go faster if they want more points, but might lead to dangerous positions. Will you take the chance? By the way, now it is possible to get 0 points for clearing a line if you let the bonus timer tick down to 0! Let me know if you see any bugs.

stickman12.bin