IGNORED

Laundry Hero chapter 2, now with sprites

gfvh

Now it is a "graphic" adventure. I tried to do something akin to the SCUMM engine, (but failed miserably). It works on the more recent Stella versions. I think it works on the older versions of z26 and even in javatari. Here's a video:

https://youtu.be/qpmItVO9F-E

You begin in Crystalgard, where you find a man with moustaches looking in a glass mirror, but his reflection has not moustache. You enter the mirror and appear in the "other side" world, where you learn the notes to shave people. You can even shave the guy. But what you have to "shave" are the sheep that dwell in the forest to the west. When you "shave" the last sheep, there comes a dragon and takes you to its lair. That is the end of the chapter. A little short, right? It took a lot of sweat and blood to even make this awfully short and generally awful game. :)

You can experience color loss because of odd number of lines (I couldn't fix it, well I didn't even try to fix it) and due to that the screen can turn black, you can disable color loss by pressing ctrl + L in Stella, and restarting the game.

Here's the source code if you want to laugh a little:http://gfvh.webs.com/sprite41.txt

I forgot to say that this game has no sound, because I didn't want the code more bloated and spaghetti than it already is so the notes you need to play appear on the top of the screen when someone or something "sounds".

This try to be a game similar to Loom, so you need sometimes to know that game to understand this one.

spri41.bin

Edited by gfvh