IGNORED

Thin Ice on PAL Intellivision

Hello!

Was wondering if another user here with PAL console and Thin Ice could confirm something for me...

When the game over music plays, there seems to be a timing error and the last note keeps playing.

This seems to be true with both my Intellivision 1 and System III.

- James

Interesting! Will try to fire up the PAL system tonight.

I didn't realize there were PAL versions of the INTV System III! Nice!

-s

I got mine from Australia. I believe that might have been the only place that got them.

and from the scarcity problems in australia it doesnt sound like its going to be cheap. Maybe if cmart didnt export them all you might have had better luck finding one. :)

Lol! I only bought one because it was missing from my CIB hardware collection. I got it 3 or 4 years ago I think.

Yes, I'm in Australia of course... Didn't realise it was that rare. Picked it up in trade several years ago. Here it is, for those interested.

Model 3504. Don't have the box unfortunately, it came in a regular small Intellivision 1 box. Got a bit of a surprise when I unboxed it after the trade as i thought it was a regular Intellivision.

Working condition. It appears to not have the shielding around the logic board, as you can look into the case through the air vent on the bottom and see the PCB.

- James

post-34908-0-13023800-1431412433_thumb.jpg

post-34908-0-78754900-1431412442_thumb.jpg

post-34908-0-62478200-1431412460_thumb.jpg

Edited by HunterZero
  • Like 1

Mine is buried in a pile of many plastic tubs at the moment so I won't have a chance to test this for a while.

The whole house has been turned upside down due to flooding from some recent heavy rain. Just as well all my Inty stuff is currently in these tubs.

And it is in it's original box and in very good condition.