IGNORED

German Happy Trails

I've bought a German variation of Happy Trails which has a sticker from the German distributor (Ariola) and is called "Ein Fall für den Sheriff" (A case for the sheriff). Should this be considered a variation and added to the INTV Funhouse site?

• Like 1

Cool find! The back of the box may hold the key. Are there any part numbers on the box that are different?

If the only difference is the stickers, I'd probably treat it as 'noteworthy' with a link to the cover image, possibly adding it to a customized section in the "Boxes" area of the game page. If you could PM me a flatbed scan, that would be ideal.

On a more personal note, German Intellivision stuff has a more special meaning for me, so this kind of thing is always extra interesting. :D

I'd like to have images to put on INTV Funhouse. I'll need to think about how to treat these... Were there also stickers for French or other languages, too?

I will make photos tomorrow when I have better light.

The stickers are from the german distributor Ariolasoft. Maybe the distributors in other countries had similar ideas

Interesting note:

My German Happy Trails has just the wrong "Atari VCS" sticker. Andre81 has both stickers - the correct and the wrong sticker.

So there must be a really correct variant with Intellivision sticker only...

My Happy Trails has the Intellivision sticker directly over the wrong Atari sticker. The same with my Stampede box. Only Pitfall has just an Intellivision sticker on it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...