IGNORED

Wanted Atari 2600 boxes

Philflound

As most of you know, I've been working on the videogamevariations site and have been doing detailed research into the boxes for the Atari 2600. I found a source (retail store) where I got permission to look at the info on the tiny flaps of many boxes they have. Though I probably won't be able to see the printer and dates on those flaps which are glued, I should still be able to get a good amount of info from what I can see.

That being said, I've been on a mission to acquire as many boxes as possible to verify or add printers and print dates for the boxes. If you've been reading my giant variation thread, you will see how I now order the boxes pretty accurately as to when they were printed. Foreign/multi-language boxes have not really been documented as I don't have too many in my possession.

So I'd like to get whatever boxes anyone can supply. Money could be a possibility, but I'd prefer to trade. I don't need the games or instructions, so those who acquire boxed games and don't want the boxes because of space and such, then feel free to contact me.

Anything listed on Ebay or Ebid is a go. I have tons of comic books too, but unless I can get some time to put them up on Ebid, or Ebay gives me free listings, I don't really have a list.

Check out what I have to offer in either site, or if you want comics from the 1970s to late 1990s (even some 1960s), maybe send me a list and I can see what I can do.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gpdcomics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

http://us.ebid.net/users/Broscollectibles

Thanks for any help.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...