IGNORED

Is anyone interested in Mr. basic?

I have a Mr. Basic Meets Bits 'n' Bytes. It has its instruction book. I usually lose the layovers for the controller, but I think I'd be able to find it if I look hard enough. The point is this: You need a keyboard to play it, something that I don't have. So instead of buying a keyboard, I'm selling the cartridge. Is anyone interested and has a keyboard but no cart?

I bet Ms. BASIC is interested. :P

There there's an idea! We've got Ms. Pac-Man, Ms. Night Stalker. I mean... did Mr. BASIC make those Bits & Bytes all by himself? Did Ms. BASIC come with some ... drum/eyeroll please... Babbage? The world needs to know!

Edited by intvsteve

I have a Mr. Basic Meets Bits 'n' Bytes. It has its instruction book. I usually lose the layovers for the controller, but I think I'd be able to find it if I look hard enough. The point is this: You need a keyboard to play it, something that I don't have. So instead of buying a keyboard, I'm selling the cartridge. Is anyone interested and has a keyboard but no cart?

Is it only the cart and the manual, no box?

Also, why not wait and try to get an ECS one of these days? Although there aren't many ECS-specific games that matter, it does provide three additional sound channels and a (crappy) keyboard -- which are things that home-brewers may take advantage in the future. ;)

-dZ.

I bet Ms. BASIC is interested. :P

There there's an idea! We've got Ms. Pac-Man, Ms. Night Stalker. I mean... did Mr. BASIC make those Bits & Bytes all by himself? Did Ms. BASIC come with some ... drum/eyeroll please... Babbage? The world needs to know!

Make Ms. BASIC an adult game. ......she can Byte his bits!

• Like 1