IGNORED

Lock N' Chase

Mock

I didn't know that Nova!

I figure it was Mattel's way of giving the finger to Atari...lol..they are an intellivision cart with a bastard front end on them to fit the Atari slot...always thought it was a subtle snub to refuse to go to Atari's generic cart standard..

lol

Mock

I like the game, though I don't play it very often. The Intellivision version is probably the best as far as arcade versimilitude goes. The Atari 2600 version has just the basic gameplay and quick responsive action, but the graphics make me feel like I'm playing Lock'N'Chase with Berzerk-type humanoids for the cops.

Never really liked it.

I think it's because of the shape of the cart.

Allways hated those things.

Can't stack em and you get the domino effect when you stand em up.

(Looks to sky)...DAMN YOU MATTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a Telegames version of Lock n Chase , too , the cart is a normal Telegames cart , usually with an Eprom inside.

Thimo

Now I need a  Cowboy Bebop game

What irks me is that they market .Hack Infection as an independent game all it's own without even mentionining .Hack/Sign at all! Aughhh. I've seen at least 3 different game magazines all do that, and it was so widespread I decided writing letters to ANY of them would just be an exercise in futility (and expose me as the anime geek I truly am).

Now how about a Vash the Stampede movie?

I've heard LocknChase referred to as a "poor man's Pac-man," which is strange because it's a much better game than 2600 Pac-man. The cops are MUCH smarter than Pac-man's ghosts, and you can't kill them, only trap them one at a time.

I like LocknChase and would rank it as the best M Network game after Astroblast.

--Jason