IGNORED

Fallout 4 pip boy edition pre-order

I was able to pre-order the PC version just now, so maybe try again? I'm more excited for this than the new Doom. I don't have a smartphone unfortunately to try the pip boy, so it's maybe time to get one. I have a tablet to use the app but wouldn't feel the same I'm sure. The game's graphics didn't look good at all for the first reveal, but after watching the gameplay walkthrough it looked much better. I'm stoked. They really added a lot of extra stuff and hopefully the game world is bigger than New Vegas.

I missed out on it. I am hoping they make more of them so we all can have the version we want. What ticks me off is that people buying them on E-Bay paying nearly twice (and on some of them more) what retail prices are. If I don't get the PiPboy edition, the regular one will do for me. I have waited long enough for it to come out.

Tony

amazon just got done with another preorder on the game. By the time I got there, PS4 was sold out and I managed to get an Xbox version. I really want a PS 4 version, so this Xbox one will be trade bait for one...... I hope.

By the time I got done with the preorder, I rechecked and all had sold out again.

Edited by godsey1

I'm stuck on what version I should pre-order, once it's available.

PC version - I have a PC, and can upgrade it before it comes out.

XbOne - Now offering backwards compatability, and I played F3 and F:NV on that before. And I can play on the big screen.

But then again, I can play the PC version with a 360 controller.

I'm stuck on what version I should pre-order, once it's available.

PC version - I have a PC, and can upgrade it before it comes out.

XbOne - Now offering backwards compatability, and I played F3 and F:NV on that before. And I can play on the big screen.

But then again, I can play the PC version with a 360 controller.

If you're pretty into mods like myself I would highly suggest the PC version. Sure the XBOX ONE will support mods, but it will be moderated. I just read where they won't allow assets from another game, like a weapon from Halo. Most likely it won't be too heavily moderated, but it probably won't be as open as PC unless someone figures out a work around. I'm currently playing Fallout 3 GOTY on PC with new weather effects, upgraded textures, and new enemies with more encounters and I can't dream of going back to the vanilla version.